30 janvier 2010

Générique 2 ::: Intro Shooting 2



    Two Wheels Or Hell - Making of the Intro, by graphists Paul & Sylvain.

 
    Paul & Sylvain are a funny duet.
    They're not hairdressers as their mothers may think.
     Not stand-up comedians either, as most often Paul's jokes strike Sylvain only. And the other way round.
     They made New-York, Miami beach, Jaisalmer desert and the North Pole in their living room with pieces of cardboards and polystyrene, a projector, a camera and a computer.
     Paul & Sylvain are the very creative makers of 2 Wheels Or Hell serie's Intro.
     I adore what you do, we told them !
     Soon you'll discover it...
  
  
  
  
  
  
  
 

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm
assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100% positive.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Appreciate it

Here is my website ... anti cellulite treatment

waltinideker a dit…

Babyliss nano titanium - Tioga Arts, Inc. - TITNIA
Babyliss nano titanium - Tioga Arts, titanium muzzle brake Inc. is a titanium chloride manufacturer of high quality shaving titanium knee replacement products for body and sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide skin can titanium rings be resized enthusiasts in Canada.

Enregistrer un commentaire